Before proceeding to payment, please be aware of our terms and conditions:
General terms and conditions:
2. If you are unable to attend at any stage, you may transfer your registration to a colleague at no extra charge. Please confirm the details of the replacement in writing to [email protected].
3. Information which you provide or which is obtained in our dealings with you may be held by Clarion in accordance with the Data Protection Act and will be used by Clarion and its affiliates, agents and sub-contractors to provide the services and to enable us to review, develop and improve the services offered by us and to enable Clarion to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing program (including direct marketing). You further agree that information about you may be given to anyone to whom Clarion has assigned or transferred or proposes to assign or transfer any of its rights under this Agreement.
4. You further agree that Clarion may use itself or disclose the information to any of its affiliates or other third parties for the marketing to you of other products and services (including direct marketing). If you do not wish us to use/disclose your details for such purposes contact [email protected].
5. If you would prefer not to receive any further materials from Clarion, please contact us and let us know your name, company and location. We guarantee you will be removed from our database immediately. Please also inform us in the same way if your details have changed or are currently incorrect. You can let us know by phone (+44 (0)207 384 7904), e-mail ([email protected]), or mail Clarion, Fulham Green, Bedford House, 69-79 Fulham High Street, London SW6 3JW, UK.
6. If, the venue becomes unfit or unavailable for occupancy (such decision to be at the absolute discretion of Clarion) or it becomes impossible or impractical to hold the Conference for reasons beyond the control of Clarion including (without limitation) fire, flood, storm, government intervention, malicious damage, acts of war, acts of terrorism, acts of God, strikes, riots epidemics, pandemics or any other cause, Clarion reserves the right (but shall not be obliged):
(a) to change the location and/or date of the Conference;
(b) to curtail the Conference; or
(c) to cancel the Conference.
6.1 In the circumstances specified in clause 8 and subject to clause 8.1, the parties agree and acknowledge that Clarion shall not have any liability to you for refunds, additional expenses or charges or to make payment for any other loss or damage suffered by you.
6.2 If the Conference is cancelled in accordance with clause 8 (c) you agree to accept in complete settlement and discharge of all claims against Clarion and you shall receive a full refund of the total amount paid by you at the Conference.
a) Cancellations made within 48 hours of receipt of the completed registration form will be eligible for a full refund.
b) If you cancel your place in writing at least 6 weeks from the event, you will be due a 75% refund of your fee.
c) If you cancel your place in writing between 6 and 3 weeks of the event, you will be due a 50% refund of your fee.
d) Subject to clause 7(a) if you cancel your place within 3 weeks of the event, you will not be entitled to any refund, although you will be sent a copy of the documentation after the event. Please note that all Conference fees remain payable and invoices will not be cancelled, unless these cancellation terms are met.