We cannot wait to welcome you to the ExCel London for iGB Affiliate London 2024! While we open our doors one last time in London on the 7th February 2024 to our global network of gaming professionals, our Exhibitor Zone (eZone), as well as our dedicated Customer Success Team, are here to support you from NOW!
All of the information you see throughout our eZone is designed to help you prepare for a successful participation at iGB Affiliate London 2024. In the eZone, you will find:
- Exhibitor Notices - important notices and a summary of new processes or regulations
- Task list - a checklist of items we need you to complete to ensure you maximise your exposure at iGB Affiliate London 2024
- Exhibitor Registration
- Show Information - an A-Z of exhibitor information
- Services and Suppliers - order your services via our portfolio of recommended suppliers and partners.
- Marketing - find all of our marketing materials to add to your website, emails and social media
- iGBA 2024 Organising Team Key Contacts
- Getting to iGB Affiliate London - information on getting to Excel - iGB Affiliate London
- Exhibitor Technical Manual - a technical guide to iGB Affiliate London 2024 detailing our health and safety notices, site regulations and stand design regulations
- Manage eZone access - make sure that your team members have access to the eZone
Important information regarding the Exhibitor Technical Manual
The iGB Affiliate London 2024 Exhibitor Technical Manual is now live. While our eZone contains all of the essential information to maximise your participation at the show, our Exhibitor Technical Manual helps you to best prepare your stand and details our health and safety notices to safeguard all persons involved in the making of iGB Affiliate London 2024.
Please ensure that you take some time to read through the whole manual paying, particular attention to your responsibilities detailed in the Health and Safety section. We also encourage you to pass on all the relevant information to you stand contractor. If you are an exhibitor it is COMPULSORY to fill the H&S Declaration form here.
Whilst the eZone and Exhibitor Technical Manual are designed to provide a comprehensive guide to exhibiting or sponsoring at iGB Affiliate London 2024, they do not replace our personal service.
If we can provide any support, please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
Once again, we cannot wait to see you in February.
The iGB Affiliate London Team